It seems that the bigger picture of 2016 has been wild all over the world - but we've gotta say it's been pretty sweet from where we're sitting.
2015 will always hold a dear place in our hearts, between our wedding and taking the business full time (limited liability incorporation had us adulting HARD) - it was an awesome 365 days. But 2016 hasn't come and gone without it's fair share of amazingness - and we're super excited to reflect on the highlights!
- Won Wedding Wire 2016 COUPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
- Moved into a new, bigger, and amazing new studio on 18 Duke of York
- We had our FIRST experience at WPPI
- Launched Tatem Creative - a printing, framing, and gallery design branch of TQ Ltd
- Hired our third full time staffer - Tyler - as our studio/photobooth manager extraordinaire; and Fae join the team this summer as a fab photo assistant
- Worked the all star team at Hoffman Media
- And were published in three HM international magazines - Cottage Journal; Bake from Scratch; Taste of the South
- Worked as the primary photographers for Destination Bermuda; a magazine provided to incoming airline passengers
- Worked with The Bermudian Publishing Co. for their new magazine, Bermuda Business Profiles
- Some of our amazing 2015 & 2016 TQ Couples were featured locally in Bermudian Weddings and Bermuda Wedding & Honeymoon magazines
- Booked a second school - what what BHS & MSA!
- Added a van - The Shutterbuggy - to our team (shout out to the awesome guys at Prestige Auto)
- Shot 52 FABULOUS Weddings
- 278 Portraits & Events
- 78 Fun Photobooths
Nothing this year would have been possible with the continued support of our amazing TQ Couples and TQ Families - we're so thrilled to capture the milestone moments in your lives! A huge thank you as well to our own family and friends who understand that we're compulsive workaholics, but love and support us anyway. It's such an honour to be able to do what we love - thank you all, and cheers to a wonderful 2017! x